P.G.A. Instructor Ken Raynor
Known as the President's Pro, Ken Raynor is a teaching specialist. His in-depth understanding of the golf swing and his ability to communicate in simple terms make Ken one of the most sought-after teaching professionals in the country.
- PGA member since 1985
- New England PGA Professional of the Year 2003
- Golf Digest Top 200 Teachers Nationwide
- Member, Maine Golf Hall of Fame 2005
- Titleist Custom Fitting Consultant
- Past President of Maine Chapter, PGA
- Past Vice-President of New England PGA
- Champion, Scotland International Four Ball 1991
- Past record holder of Cape Arundel Golf Club (64).
Teaching Goal: To help students learn and achieve goals above expectation.
The Golf Swing is "Simple" but it is not easy!
- Getting comfortable and learning to communicate
- Goal Setting
- Achieving your goals - Practive vs. Play
- Creating a budget - Time vs. Money
- Build a balanced platform
- Indentify the target
- Make a motion toward the target.
- Create a "Feel"
- Attain the necessary tools
BE READY TO MAKE MISTAKES - EXPECT THEM - BUT USE THEM AS AN OPPORTUNITY TO LEARN….
- Arrive early eager to learn, ask questions & have fun.
- Check in at the golf shop & fill out questionnaire, do some strectching exercises to warm up.
- Wear comfortable athletic shoes (preferably golf shoes) and a glove is recommended.
- Properly fitted clubs greatly enhance your game potential. We recommend review after a few lessons and before a purchase.
- Bring your own clubs or we can provide you with some at the lesson tee.
AT THE END OF A LESSON,
IT IS MORE IMPORTANT THAT THE STUDENT
UNDERSTANDS WHERE THEY ARE GOING,
MORE THAN WHERE THERE BALL IS...
Professional Custom Fitting
On-Course Playing Lessons
Exercise & Stretching Program
Group Rates Availabe